Funky Trunks state what they are. Cool, modern, edgy swimwear for all types of men for all sizes. This Australian company certainly knows how to create swimwear that looks great and functions well for the 2012 man.
They have a balanced range of swimwear design, in where you can choose to be as colourful as you want. Or for the more conservative guy there are designs that fit your mould. What is it about Funky Trunks that will make you rock this 2012?
The collection comes in five different styles. The refreshing style and quirky fabrics used, makes swimming all that more interesting.
- The classic trunk prints certainly gives you an interesting look for all to glance at while the on lookers are wearing sunnies.
- The corded trunk variety is cool and loving the mixture of prints. The thick waist band just completes this design.
- The square trunk range allows you to wear prints as you wish but also caters for the safer man.
- There is nothing brief about this collection, its all about how your body looks within the design.
- Finally the training jammer is a perfect mix of funky design that is not over powering and the clever stitching just gives it a complete edgy look.
This swimwear is an inspiration for men to get a hold of. A collection that states that men are looking hot for 2012.
Let’s face it, when you are strutting yourselves half naked, it is the Funky Trunks that will do the talking.
The Funky Trunks 2012 Collection – Kings & Queens Range
Website: Funky Trunks