Going Sockless With Your Shoes - Style Guide
Depending where you are on our European shores, summer is coming. So try and go sockless. Why would you? How comfortable is it? What shoes look great sockless? What would I team my sockless shoe with? I find most men don’t groom their feet. So there is nothing more hideous seeing unkempt feet, cracked heels and black toe nails. If that’s you then for summer go for the sockless shoe.
At least pamper you feet first. Go for some clever little socks that cover your toes and the smell of your feet. Or alternatively buy some powder to avoid foot odour. Once you’ve got the foot preparation in hand. Then it’s all about the style of shoe you prefer.
- Suede – Go for a soft shoe that looks nice, feels great and perfect for no blisters.
- Tassel Loafers – The choice now is endless. It’s the colour you need to decide on as well as the leather type. If the leather feels too hard then pain will be your gain.
- Loafers – Nice with trousers and jeans, pleasant to look at and very street smart.
- Brogues – Heavy duty perfect with cuffed trousers and linen suits.
- Boat Shoes – Long shorts, knee high shorts, anything short.
- Double Monk Strap – If your work allows it, these are perfect for business in summer.
Gentlemen whatever you do. Start thinking about your feet. Us women notice what’s on them. You know we do judge a man by his shoes.