To celebrate the launch of the ultimate new Journey suit for Spring/Summer 2017, luxury British menswear brand Hackett London has created another feature video titled #Landinginstyle. Continuing the momentum from Hackett’s previous films, the video humorously highlights the technical elements of the suit through an exciting extreme sport.
Hackett’s new Journey suit for Spring/Summer 2017 is the perfect suit for the man on the move, constructed with meticulous attention to detail using ultra performing lightweight wool, it offers comfort & breathability.
Coated yarns offer water repellent qualities and added stretch presents crease resistant advantages allowing the fabric to spring back into shape after it has been crumpled, making it the perfect attire for travelling on a long haul flight – or skydiving onto a beach.
- The Hackett Journey suit has been created using 360 fabric representing a true innovative image & concept.
- The fabric is a 2 ply and 3 ply construction with the following unique properties: anti-bacterial, water-repellent, resilient, hygroscopic and anti-perspirant.
- The treatment is fully applied on the yarn before the yarns are woven guaranteeing unique performances in a very extreme high level of quality.
- Made from the best raw materials: extra-long staple cotton and linen from Normandy
- Fabric was produced by the British factory, Thomas Mason
The suit will retail for £750/€800 and will be available to purchase from the 1st February 2017 in selected global Hackett stores and online at www.hackett.com