Budgie Smugglers are the pair of swimmers that demonstrate to the world, what being a real man is all about. According to urban dictionary, budgie smuggler is an Australian slang term for men’s tight fitting speedo-style swimwear. The ‘lump in the front’ apparently resembles a budgie (type of bird) when it is stuffed down the front of someone’s shorts. Ah, those crazy Aussies!
What body attributes and attitude do you need in order to set the Budgie Smuggler trend for 2013? Blimey, it sure needs to be worn with confidence.
- A firm butt is essential. If you want to pull in the Shelia’s or blokes. Then get to that gym and work those abs.
- When strutting them about on the beach, make sure your posture is upright and those biceps are flexed at any given “pick me up” moment.
- Make sure they are the right size, we sure don’t want to see any cheeky flesh hanging out?
- Choose your right colour tones and patterns
- The power of a smile will certainly get the opposite sex imagination wanting more
How Not To Wear Budgie Smugglers This Summer
The History Of Speedo’s