Win a Pair of Paul Evans Dress Shoes
MenStyleFashion has teamed up with Paul Evans from New York to offer our readers an amazing competition prize. Sign up below for the chance to win a pair of luxury dress shoes from the brand’s first lineup. The winner is entitled to free standard shipping within the United States.
The competition will run until the 6th of November 2013. Hurry now for your chance to win before it’s too late! Share with friends and family to increase the chance of winning.
The winner will receive a pair of shoes from the brand’s very first collection. Click here to view available styles.
About Paul Evans
Paul Evans is a new line of luxury men’s footwear. The collection consists of high-end dress shoes made in Europe using time-honored craftsmanship and the finest materials.
Calfskin leather uppers, matching leather soles and leather lining. Goodyear welt and blake construction. Available in eye-catching colors including burgundy, oxblood and dark brown.
WHAT DO YOUR SHOES SAY ABOUT YOU?
How to Enter
Simply fill out your name and email address in the contact form below.
This competition is closed now.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner is entitled to a pair of Paul Evans shoes in the style and size of his or her choosing.
- Free standard shipping for all winners within the United States.
- Only one entry per participant.
- Paul Evans reserves the right to cancel the competition any time.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Paul Evans.
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 EST 6 November 2013.
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of Paul Evans, NovaForte Publishing LLP or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.