We’re giving away two free pairs of Atelier custom sunglasses and eyeglasses worth £650!
Atelier Eyewear is the global pioneer in made-to-measure and personalised eyewear. Their much-coveted frames are individually handmade one-by-one just for you. You also get to have your name or initials engraved inside the right hand arm of your glasses. Imagine having perfect fitting eyewear that’s also super stylish, in your own choice of colours and lenses and with your name on them!
It couldn’t be easier. Simply fill out the form below. Competition ends on 10th of October 2014 23:59 GMT. We’ll announce the winner on 11th of October 2014, so keep your eyes peeled and keep checking your email inbox to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
We’re also emailing a special 15% discount AtelierEyewear.com coupon code to everyone who enters the competition.
No thanks are necessary, we like to be generous like that! Get yourself involved and don’t forget to tell all your friends, family and neighbours about this fantastic competition.
We’ve made it easy for you to share the competition with all your Facebook and Twitter friends’ too – once you’ve entered the competition simply click on the Facebook and Twitter icons to spread the good news!
The competition is closed now.
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Win Free Custom Eyewear!’ competition (the “Competition”) is open to those 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. The competition is open to residents in the UK and outside of the UK, however no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
3. Atelier Eyewear Limited (the “Promoter”) is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via email at [email protected]
4. The host of the competition is Novaforte Publishing LLP and is known as the “Competition host” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
5. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of the Promoter, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the Competition host or to the Promoter.
6. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
7. Entry to the competition is obtained in the following way: completing the entry form with your full name and email address.
8. A person may not enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
9. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.