When it comes to chicken, thighs are the juiciest and flavorful cuts of all. It is easy to make Asian-style glaze prepared with honey, soy sauce, bone-in thighs, and chilli garlic sauce. The rice with chicken thighs is the perfect combination, and it gives a delicious taste with red bell peppers, fresh bok Choy, and sauce. Some interesting facts and methods are below that will be helpful for you to know the ultimate ways to increase the taste of the dish.
Method to Make Chicken Thighs with Rice
Here is the ultimate guide on how to make rice with Asian glazed chicken thighs.
- First thing is to brown the chicken by preheating the oven. When the oven is in the pre-heating stage, you can heat oil in an oven-safe skillet set over medium heat. Now, season chicken thighs with fresh black pepper and salt. Cook it for about six-minute after placing it in hot oil until the skin is golden brown. Flip it and cook for three minutes.
- After that, the next step is to make the sauce. You can combine chilli garlic sauce, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Now whisk well to cover, incorporate and set it aside.
- Remove chicken thigh from skillet and cover with a clean lid or paper towel. Now you can cook veggies in the same skillet. Add sliced Bok soy, scallions, and diced bell pepper to the skillet. Cook vegetables for three minutes and stir them until crisp-tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook it for one minute.
- The next thing to do is add rice, chicken, and broth to the skillet and bake. Stir chicken broth with rice and season with salt. Make arrangements of chicken thighs over rice and cover the skillet with a lid or foil. Bake it for about twenty minutes.
- Remove the lid and boil it for four to five minutes or until you feel the chicken is crispy or browned.
- The last step is to remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the chicken thighs and rice to a serving plate with a spoon. You can garnish the dish with scallions and parsley.
If you want to serve some additional things with chicken thighs and rice, here are some easy options to round out your meal.
1. Cucumber Salad
The cucumber salad makes a lovely contrast with golden and warm chicken. This crisp salad is a complex sweet, spicy, sour, and sesame dressing is ideal to be served with rice and chicken thighs.
2. Beef Skewers
The Asian beef skewers are loaded with a medley of succulent steak and tasty veggies with mouthwatering Asian-inspired marinade.
3. Stir Fry Noodles
The stir fry noodles make an easy side dish with glaze rice and chicken.
Ways to Make
If you want a family-friendly meal, you should consider different recipes of thighs chicken with rice.
One-Pot Crispy Chicken and Rice
Many people like crunch, so the one-pot crispy chicken and rice are ideal. It all starts with browning the chicken in the oven. However, the seasoning on the dish should be kept simple, but you can switch up the flavour according to your choice. Try to use Cajun seasoning with a mixture of oregano, mint, parsley, and lemon.
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Things and Rice
If you are a lemon pepper lover, you should try this dish. Lemon pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice ensure the taste of lemon flavour. You can also serve the dish with lemon wedges for a citrusy kick.
Rice and Curry Chicken
The curry chicken and rice is the best combination to create a tasty recipe. You can use bone-in chicken thighs because it will work very well.
Thighs on Rice
The chicken and rice bakes is the best dish ever. You can stick with Italian seasoning by adding different spices and herbs to make a yummy dish.
Baharat Chicken and Rice
Rice with Baharat chicken is packed with flavour to add a spicy blend. Chicken thighs are joined with breasts and legs to create a great seasoning and flavour. You can cook this dish according to your cooking method.
Different dishes are popular all around the world, and one such dish is chicken thighs with rice. A freshly cooked dish will give a good presentation and taste. You can use different ingredients and seasoning to keep the overall look optimal. The layers of flavours in the dish will make it special and your first choice. So if you have never tried the dish before, you should just give it a try.