Hair transplant surgery can be a life-changing procedure for men struggling with thinning hair, receding hairlines or bald spots. There is no need to travel all the way to London to find an affordable clinic. Experts such as HairPalace are located in the usually pricey Birmingham but at a fraction of the cost. In this article, we will be discussing why you don’t need to spend a lot of money or time to consult with doctors when you get your hair transplant Birmingham.
Do Your Research
Anyone considering hair transplant surgery should understand the various treatment options. Hair transplant techniques have vastly improved over the past few years and a patient, in Birmingham or elsewhere, may not be aware of the new options available to him. Here are a few of the different techniques used:
- FUT (follicular unit transplantation) treatment method replaced the unnatural “hair plugs” previously used to treat hair loss.
- FUE (follicular unit extraction) method was developed to provide a more natural appearance.
- FUE 2 SafeScribe, an innovative hair transplant tool, offers a high degree of precision and safety, minimizing the risk of hairs becoming damaged during the extraction and implantation process.
Depending on the degree of hair loss, an expert consultant will determine how many hairs should be transplanted. You may need just 1000 or 2000 for mild cases while severe balding tends to call for 5000 or 6000 hairs. The ultimate goal is the most natural-looking coverage in your balding area.
Get A FREE Consultation
The number of hairs transplanted will also affect the costs of the surgery and the time required for it. A personalized consultation will give you a realistic idea of what treatment options are best for you. and what results to expect. Choosing a hair transplant Birmingham means that you can easily access the medical experts at the clinic and get all your questions answered. A FREE consultation should include:
- Using a digital hair camera where the doctor evaluates the quality of your donor area, hair, and scalp.
- Hair Density Examination: You can see the hair-graft ratio of your donor area, thus you can learn if a good result can be achieved in your case.
- Hair transplantation has several contraindications that make the treatment impossible. These can be explained by the doctor.
Expensive Does NOT Equal Quality
As mentioned take your time to do your research and get a free consultation. More money does not equal a better job so always compare and contrast your options. There are experts in the field like HairPalace in Birmingham who strive to offer top quality treatments at affordable prices.
Getting a hair transplant surgery is becoming an increasingly popular procedure to help men treat all types of hair loss. Many people believe that this procedure is expensive and may be unaware of the various treatment options. Choosing a hair transplant Birmingham will provide you with an opportunity for a free consultation so you can ask questions and choose the hair transplant treatment that’s right for you.