Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks. In 2020, what are some of the things to experience?
Food is always important to experience to understand a culture. There are taste dishes from every corner of the world at more than 200 food and beverage outlets. Street food, haute cuisine, family-friendly meals, sustainable dining, and unique culinary journeys are just a handful of options. Really comes down to your budget and how adventurous you are.
For trips, you can book with طيران الخليجية
Expo 2020 Dubai
Dubai is proud to be hosting the Expo 2020 Dubai is the first major 5G commercial site in the MEASA offering the most advanced digital experience and telecom services to its millions of visitors. For all the latest in technology, this is a must-see.
Expo 2020 has large-scale venues to suit every outdoor celebration, including Al Forsan Park (2,500 people), Al Wasl Plaza (more than 8,000 people) and Jubilee Park (15,000 people).
Big Screen On A Ceiling
You’ll find groundbreaking architecture at every turn, from the world’s biggest 360-degree projection surface on Al Wasl Plaza’s steel dome to the all-natural materials that make the Opportunity Pavilion, including 2,500 tonnes of stone and 111 km of rope. It is something great for the kids and the family to experience.
How to travel to Dubai?
One of the best options to travel to Dubai is to get on to Emirates Airlines. If the flight tickets are high, then as an alternative plan one can fly on Etihad Airlines to Abu Dhabi and take a shuttle bus from there onwards. They make a stop only at Doha.
Saudi Arabia Where Is Jeddah
Also known as the commercial capital of Saudi Arabia, Jeddah has gradually evolved into a tourist destination for being one of the open cities in the country. Both tourists and local citizens of the place call it a city with a unique atmosphere.
The top attractions to visit in Jeddah are:
- Large brightly lit Middle Eastern dinner with classic regional dishes including shawarma and meze.
- The Red Sea Mall is a shopping mall located in the northern suburb of Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The mall is located on the western side of King Abdulaziz Road between the King Abdulaziz International Airport and the Red Sea coast.
- The Jeddah Corniche is the 30 km coastal resort area of the city of Jeddah. Located along the Red Sea, the corniche features a coastal road, recreation areas, pavilions, and large-scale civic sculptures.
- King Fahd’s Fountain also known as the Jeddah Fountain, is a fountain in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the tallest of its type in the world.
- Mall Of Arabia this is an amazing amount of shop to explore from super luxury to mainstream.
No matter what you do there are plenty of things to do. For more information about destination travel, please go to رحلات طيران من جدة الى القاهرة
Founded in 969AD, modern Cairo may seem young in comparison to the 4,500-year-old pyramids just across the Nile. But the city has seen its own share of history in its lifetime, including occupations by the Ottomans and British and revolutions that changed the course of the country.
Cairo and the region’s history new and ancient will soon be on display at the Grand Egyptian Museum, the largest museum in the world dedicated to a single civilisation. Located just 2km from the Great Pyramids, the museum (set to open at the end of 2020) has locals excited to experience more of their own history and share the treasures of the ancient Egyptian civilisation with new visitors.