Darren Kennedy Interview
Darren Kennedy (born Dublin, Ireland) is a television presenter, stylist and fashion journalist, who hosts TV shows in the UK, USA and Ireland. He currently presents on Britain’s top rating show, ITV’s This Morning. He is now very influential when it comes to menswear.
For me Darren represents what men’s fashion is all about. He is trying new things and exploring new collections. He does this by being nice, respectful and down to earth. For me Darren made the effort to come and join MenStyleFashion and I am so glad he did.
For our followers this interview is about those tweets you keep putting out to us.
- What is Darren Kennedy all about and what is he wearing?
- What is LC:M and how has London positioned itself regarding menswear.
- How should an 18 year old approach menswear straight out of graduation?
- What should a man wear on his first date?
- Three key pieces a man should buy if you have only £150 in your pocket?
- What makes Darren Kennedy become one of the most stylish icons for men on British shores?
- What new projects is Darren up to this year?
Contact Darren Kennedy
Fabulous shots taken by Maria Scard