Getting ready to retire your bright bold summer colours? The men’s autumn and winter catwalk were chock full of toned down and muted colours in black, charcoal, oxblood red and as a palate cleanser, a refreshing white. Freshen your chilly weather wardrobe with these investment accessories in classic hues – white, gold, black and silver.
1. Spigen iPhone 5/5S Tough Armor in Smooth White, $30
2. Suunto ‘Core Alu’ Multifunction Watch, $400
3. Marc Jacobs White Sneakers, $440
From Givenchy to Neil Barrett, white outerwear and button-ups sprinkled the runway to add a refreshing touch to an otherwise dark palette. Don’t miss a beat and dress yourself and your gadget with these white as snow selections.
1. Spigen iPhone 5/5S Tough Armor in Smooth Black, $30
2. Movado Museum® Sport Stainless Steel Watch, 42mm, $1295
3. Givenchy Full-Grain Leather Backpack, $1495
There’s no question that this color is a staple in every closet no matter the season, so this one’s easy. With back to school in full effect, switch out your cotton backpacks to something more sturdy and sexy like this Givenchy leather backpack and add some chic to all your nerdy tech gadgets like Spigen’s Tough Armor case. Then finish it all with a trendy but stylish touch to your wrist with a Movado black stainless steel watch.
1. Nixon ‘The 51-30 Chrono’ Watch, $500;
2. Spigen iPhone 5/5S Saturn in Champagne Gold, $26.99;
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Leather Belt, $340;
4. Christian Louboutin Camouflage and Ponyskin Leather Backpack, $2,675;
The warm hues of gold accents are perfect for fall, great for dressing up or down. Pair this rose gold watch and gold-accented belt with a casual black sweater for a laid back look or black shirt and khaki pants for something more formal. Give your phone the ultimate treatment with a champagne gold case for protection while still showcasing the iPhone’s natural aesthetic. Lastly, take a style cue with a camo backpack and make it the foreground of any simple outfit.