The appeal of Tassel Loafers for men this season is apparent. Loafers are an adaptable shoe to both casual and formal outfits. So if you are wondering how to wear Tassel Loafers here are some tips:
The variety available to you now is devine.
- Seasonal wear – Loafers are designed for summer so they’re acceptable at picnics or relaxed evenings out.
- Casual attire – Whether you buy black, brown, or suede, we suggest you bare some ankle for as long as possible. Then pull on a pair of socks and roll your loafers straight into fall.
- Socks – With shorts, loafers should be worn without socks.
- Mistaken – You would be mistaken to think that tassel loafers cannot be worn with a suit. Tinie Tempah is the master of this. He even goes a step further and chooses to wear them with out socks.
Pants, trousers and anything Skinny
- For me gentleman the tassel loafer looks great with tight fitted trousers. In other words skinny cut pants in every fabric.The loafers look great with striped socks. If you are wearing skinny trousers make sure your contrast your loafers with outrageous socks.