The classic bomber jacket has come along way since the epic movie of Top Gun. It clearly shows us that this timeless jacket can still rock many years later. The bomber jacket possess an entirely different impact compared to an ordinary jacket due to its fashionable, sporty but tasteful styles. Check out these particular traditional air force-inspired leather bomber jackets for fall 2012 which took the fashion runways simply by surprise.
- D & G suede and ribbed wool mixture jacket is perfect, awesome, however certainly not grungy. Add large brogues and a hat to complete the look. Perfect if you want a bomber jacket that is not made of leather alone.
- This season one element that designers have embraced is colour. Whether it’s orange red, baby blue or metallic the choice is down to you.
- Cropped length of the jacket elongates your legs, making it extremely flattering for many guys hoping to acquire a few extra inches of visual length.
- Acne as well as Valentino do very well with the cropping by teaming the actual jackets along with distinct ankle-length trousers. This particular appearance can work properly if you have a slim figure.
- Layer the actual jacket with knitwear to reinforce that distinction between the hard and soft.
What are you waiting for? You feel the need, the need for speed. Get the Bomber Jacket that represents the Top Gun within you.
British Fashion Awards Loui Dalton, 2012 Bomber Jacket
Diesel Bomber Jacket
Bomber style rules the cat walk this season.
Acne Bomber Jacket
Dolce & Gabbana Bomber jacket