Johnny Depp - He Knows How to Dress
Johnny Depp has his own distinct image and follows no trends. Johnny is true till himself when it comes to style and fashion. Let’s take a detailed look at his core style trends he has stuck to over the years.
Johnny Depp Style
- Hats - Johnny Depp loves to wear many hats but you see him mainly wearing the trilby and the fedora.
- Necklace- He favours, tribal, worldly traveler accessories for example long silver chains and tiger tooth.
- Bracelets – Loves brown leather wristband on his right wrist. Wears numerous beaded bracelets on his left wrist.
- Bandana – Still embraces a sweat band on his wrist. Occasionally has the bandana sticking out from his jean pockets.
- Rings – Skull ring every single time.
- Tattoos – he has loads, it’s all about personal taste.
- Jeans – Never too dark
- Boots – Always black, grungy and not too large.
- Beard, Goaty, Moustache – depends what image he is feeling at the time.
- Eyewear – Round sunglasses with various tints colours.
- Bodywear – Slim, t-shirts mainly brown or grey teamed with scarves.
- Body – Gym will sort that out
Johnny Depp always wears leather bracelets
Loves his skull rings
Adores his FEDORA hats