Cloud computing offers companies a way of getting new services out to customers in a way that is both quick and effective. The result is that cloud computing is something that is important to both the business and the IT department. Being able to deliver new services using cloud technologies means that there is a need for people with the right knowledge and skills. For businesses, this can mean hiring those who have cloud computing certification. Thanks to many resources that you can easily find online, you can learn and acquire all the skills you need to sell yourself as an expert in the field of cloud computing. For example platforms like CloudAcademy provides cloud computing certification that will help you to find new job opportunities in the IT sector.
Competitive Job Market
In a competitive job market having the right skills and knowledge is essential whatever the job. Cloud computing is no different. Certification is important as it provides a measure of your skills and knowledge against both industry and vendor-specific standards. Cloud certification allows you to stand out when:
- Looking for a promotion.
- Hunting for a new job.
Demonstrate Your Skill With Cloud Certification
Wanting to demonstrate your skills. With cloud certification, there are five reasons as to why it can help your career goals.
- Certification provides you with a way of measuring your knowledge and skills in cloud computing. It allows you to show current and future employers that you have the ideal mix of skills, knowledge and expertise to deliver solutions that use cloud technologies.
- Certification provides you with an important official record of your knowledge and skills in cloud computing.
- Certification can get you noticed. When it comes to being hired, certification can make a good impression on employers. It shows them that you have the technical knowledge needed for cloud computing. It provides a way of demonstrating your commitment to your career.
- Having cloud computing skills does not limit you to one type of IT job. Certification can show that you understand the principles of cloud computing allowing you to work in a range of different IT jobs.
- Certification provides people with a quicker route to becoming knowledgeable and proficient compared with learning on the job.
There are different certification schemes available. While each one may be specific to a particular vendor, they all provide the basic knowledge and skills needed for working with the cloud.