Burgundy For Men
This winter’s a clear certainty that burgundy is a growing colour. This is one of my favourite colours of all time. Whether it’s a wool coat or a pair of shoes. This gorgeous winter colour is one you need to embrace sooner rather than later.
I’m liking how they are teaming different materials to give it a refreshing edge this winter. The combination of wool collars with fur trimmings is certainly the most diverse style for men this winter. My favourite of all the collections is Tommy Hilfiger who has combined wool with rich blue leather.
- It can be a tricky colour to wear and it does look better on men with dark hair. However, the key is to try a few different shades of Burgundies to see which compliments your skin tone and makes your skin rich in complexion.
- Team it with grey trousers or a very dark blue chino. My shoe choice would be patent black boots, brogues or loafers.
- You can update your regular white button-up shirt and darkish denim jeans with a wine red blazer
- It’s a timeless colour so don’t go for cheap nasty wool.
- If the jacket is too overpowering then go for burgundy trousers, tie, scarf or shoes instead.