Bracelets are a subtle expression of your personality. It illustrates what your fashion taste is as well as what message you want to give out. More so now the bracelets that are on offer really comes down to price categories. Whether you are wanting to buy something from less than £20 or from a few hundreds to a couple of thousands. It comes down to you.
How To Embrace Wrist Fashion
- Think about what message you want to give out. Is it ,the biker look, the trendsetter or Mr sleek.
- You can pair a bracelet on the same wrist as your watch but make sure the wrist bracelet enhances your watch. If you own a high-end watches like a Patek Nautilus, AP Royal Oak, Cartier Santos or a Panerai, don’t pair it with a cheap steel, but with a nicely designed bracelet. Choose a bracelet like that does justice to the quality of your watch.
- Don’t wear too many at once. This can work well when its summer and we are in our board shorts with a nice tan. But can look too much at other occasions.
- Mix and match – Neutral colours in black and brown leather match well with coloured nylon cords.
- Pair bracelets with suits – Break down the corporate dress code.
- Take care when swimming or showering – Leather bracelets make sure you take them off.
- Massimo Dutti always has timeless leather men’s bracelets, very affordable.
- Diesel creates the latest trends when it comes to wrist bands.